Although this website strives to provide consumers with links to high-quality health information on the web, don't take our word for it! These websites will help you evaluate the quality of a website on your own.
- Find Good Health Information
- This guide from the Medical Library Association gives tips on narrowing down searches, identifying the sponsor of a website, a list of reliable health websites and more.
- Online Health Information: Is It Reliable?
- Suggestions and links about evaluating online health information from the National Institute on Aging, part of the National Institutes of Health.
- Suggest a Resource
- Did we miss something? Submit a website or other resource for consideration.