National Online Publications
- Harvard Health Publications
- Health-related newsletter articles, special reports and books from Harvard Medical School.
- Berkeley Wellness Letter
- An online health-related newsletter from UC Berkeley, focusing on nutrition, fitness and self-care.
- Health Section, New York Times
- This link will take readers to the health section of the New York Times.
- Kaiser Health News
- Kaiser Health News (KHN) is a nonprofit news organization committed to in-depth coverage of healthcare policy and politics. Kaiser Health News is operated by the Kaiser Family Foundation, whose mission is to provide timely, reliable, and non-partisan information on national health issues to policymakers, the media, and the general public.
Local Online Publications
- Health District Compass
- Health District Compass is a quarterly health publication produced by the Health District of Northern Larimer County. The publication offers health and wellness information to residents in northern Colorado.
Evaluating Health Information on the Web
- Find Good Health Information
- This guide from the Medical Library Association gives tips on narrowing down searches, identifying the sponsor of a website, a list of reliable health websites and more.
- Online Health Information: Is It Reliable?
- Suggestions and links about evaluating online health information from the National Institute on Aging, part of the National Institutes of Health.