If you have questions about specific prescription or nonprescription medications, this group of links will help you identify medications and understand potential side effects and interactions.
Note: This topic was prepared to help consumers find reliable health resources on the web. This site is not responsible for the information on other sites. The information here — and on all websites — is not intended to be a substitute for care by a healthcare or other professional.
- Drugs, Supplements and Herbal Information, MedlinePlus
- This guide is offered by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Drugs and Supplements, Mayo Clinic
- This link to the Mayo Clinic website offers both a prescription drug reference and a reference for herbs, vitamins and other supplements.
- Drugs and Medications A to Z, WebMD
- This site has information about many prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications, as well as a pill identification tool and a tool to check for interactions between medications.