- La Leche League International
- The link to this group's website offers frequently asked questions as well as where to find a La Leche League group. Website available in several international languages.
- Breastfeeding, Womenshealth.gov
- This website from the Office on Women's Health, a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, includes questions and answers about breastfeeding, breastfeeding resources and other information.
- Breastfeeding, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- This consumer page includes helpful information for new parents, including such things as how to safely store breast milk and travel recommendations for nursing mothers.
- United States Breastfeeding Committee
- The United States Breastfeeding Committee (USBC) is an independent nonprofit coalition of more than 40 nationally influential professional, educational and governmental organizations that share a common mission to improve the nation's health by working collaboratively to protect, promote and support breastfeeding. The site includes information on federal breastfeeding law.
- Breastfeeding Essentials, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment offers a broad range of information about breastfeeding, including breastfeeding in the workplace, WIC resources, and more.
- Breastfeeding Resources, Larimer County Department of Health and Environment
- The Larimer County Department of Health and Environment has many resources to benefit moms, children, and families. Follow this link to learn more.
- Colorado Breastfeeding Coalition
- COBFC is a volunteer organization of physicians, nurses, public-health officials, nutritionists, dietitians, lactation consultants, counselors and members of the business community who have led the way for Colorado children to be breastfeeding at the highest rates in the nation. This site includes information on Colorado breastfeeding law.
- Search for a Class or Support Group, HealthInfoSource.com
- Search this site for breastfeeding and baby care classes and support groups offered by University of Colorado Health and other organizations in greater Fort Collins.
- Poudre River Public Library District
- Search the library collection for books about breastfeeding, or use the library's health, sciences and technology databases.
- Best Health Sites
- This collection of web links, organized by site type, will help you find the health information you're looking for.
- Suggest a Resource
- Did we miss something? Submit a website or other resource for consideration.